BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

You've Been Gone Far Too Long!

So, I have two sisters, and they're both older than me. The best friend of the older of the two, who is also a good friend of the younger one, gave to the younger of the two a CD for her birthday. The CD is called "Big Eye Little Eye." It was some band that none of us had heard of before (aside, of course, from the giver of the gift). My sister didn't much care for it, but she gave it to my other sister, telling her she'd like it. This transaction happened when my older sister was visiting the younger one at university. She listened to it on the way home, and fell in love. Immediately, she had me listen to it. I fell in love with this Toronto-based band. There was one song, in particular, that I liked: it was "Runouttaluck" by, of course, The Golden Dogs.

0 comments: