BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

You're Embarrassing Me, You're Embarrassing You

So, I sort of knew Hot Hot Heat. Then, one day, I heard this song on the radio, and I absolutely loved it. My sisters were also there, an they also loved it. But none of us could figure out who it was, even though we all recognized the voice. We just couldn't put our finger on it.



After the song, they said it was "Goodnight Goodnight" by Hot Hot Heat. We were all, "Of course! Hot Hot Heat!" Anyway, we all kind of forgot about the song.
About two weeks later, the exact same thing happened. The only difference was, this time we knew who it was; we just couldn't remember. That made it all the more frustrating. So that time, when we found out who, I wrote it down, of course.

0 comments: