BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spin-off

Yes. Next, after -- well, during -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer came the spin-off, Angel. I know someone who started watching it, but stopped early on because he claimed it was too much like Scooby Doo. I have to say, I quite disagree.


Anyway, Darling Violetta wrote the theme song. My sister told me something about there was a theme song contest or something... I don't know.


Anyway, season 3 Amy Acker joins the main cast. It's been weird for me to watch, because her character, Fred, is so freaking adorable, and she's so drastically different from Dr. Saunders/Whiskey/Crystal/Clyde 2.0, all of whom she played in Thursday's show.

Oh, and before I forget! Though not featured in this Week, since I already featured both in the Month of Musicals (or was it the Musical Month?), I feel I should mention two other Joss Whedon products.

0 comments: