BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 25, 2011

Contest

Rolling Stone Magazine is having this contest. A bunch of unsigned artists are competing, and whoever wins will get on the cover. That's a big deal! Now, I've been voting for Lelia Broussard, and so I didn't really want to feature this song by another good band who was competing. Unfortunately, PK didn't make it past round one. There were 16 bands and artists. Now, in round two, there are only eight. And yes, Lelia Broussard is one of them.
There is an upside to PK being out, though, and that is that I can feature them without any conflict of interest. Sorry, guys. You were great -- I particularly liked "London." And yes, I'm aware they'll probably never actually see this. But it's comforting to me, at least.

0 comments: