BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2010

Remember 2010? Those were good times.
I went home for Christmas after my last exam, which was on the 22nd. I got on the bus at 8:30 the next morning, and I was home by 6pm on the 23rd of December. Then I was home for about 20 minutes before I left for Russell, to see my high school friends. On the way, I listened to 88.5 (naturally), which I hadn't since being home. One disadvantage of schooling in Waterloo is that you can't listen to awesome Ottawa stations.
Anyway, I was almost in Russell when this amazing song came on! Whoa man, it was hawesome! Yes, with an H.
When they told me what it was, I proceeded to pull out my phone and write Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - "Home" into a note (the same note that I would later use for lyrics from the past two days' songs, and that I had already used to write down tomorrow's song).

0 comments: