BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lost in the Music

"Lost in the Plot" by The Dears is the only song by the Montreal-based Indie band that I actually know. But it's so good!!!

I live near Ottawa, and listen to Live 88.5, a great Ottawa radio station. They have what they call the Live Lounge (not to be confused with the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge; more about that in August!).



Whenever a band comes to the Live Lounge, they get excited, so they advertise a lot. When The Dears were coming, the commercial had three different songs by The Dears during the talking. I managed to figure out what one of them was called. I listened to it on YouTube to make sure that was the right one, and I discovered that those three songs are actually three different parts of the same song! They're just so orchestral and diverse and original; it's awesome!


0 comments: