BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reprise

There are a few songs that I've previously featured, but that I have since realized to a much greater degree. So, I'm reprising them, so to speak.
First, "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + the Machine.
I discovered it and featured. Then, months later, I rediscovered it and realized how awesome it was. Then, months later, I heard it on the radio and they were all, "This new song is so so great!" And I was all, "New? HA! Come on, radio people! You're months behind!" (That part of the story would be way better if you could actually hear me saying it.)
Anyway, this song is awesome!


Next, I'm bringing back some She & Him. I love Zooey Deschanel. She's awesome. I realized that when I watched (500) Days of Summer, as I didn't realize she was "she" when I first featured "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?"


And finally, a song called "Waving at the Shore." I wish I could teach myself the words, but I don't think they're anywhere on the Internet. Too bad Throw Me the Statue is such an obscure band.

0 comments: