BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All by Mistake!

All by mistake! That's how I discovered the band Windmill. I forget why, but I was looking up windmills on Wikipedia. something I wanted to know, I guess. Anyway, I typed in "Windmill" and got the relevant article. But then I wondered, "What would come up if I go to the disambiguation page?" So, I typed in "Windmill (disambiguation)" and got a lot of boring results. HOWEVER! One result was some band called Windmill. Some indie band from the UK. They didn't have an article (still don't), but they had a mention. And that was enough.
So, I looked them up, and came across a few songs. Particularly, "Ellen Save Our Energy."
I think this one is actually going on the CD I'm making for Caitlin, so SHH!

0 comments: