BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

BB

I'm going to be honest. As great as Blackberries are, I do find them a little disappointing at times. However, it is true that they often have good music in their commercials. Like the new Blackberry Torch commercial.
I saw the commercial once, and the song that was playing was pretty good, based on the ten or so seconds of it that I heard. I was just about to say, "That song sounds pretty good; I wonder what it's called." But before I could, my roommate said, "Wow. That song sucks!"
She has... different taste in music.
Anyway, I looked it up. It's called "Fiyah" by Tune-Yards. I think it's pronounce how a British person would pronounce the word "fire," like the Lewis Carroll characters (from Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There) Hatta and Haigha, whose names are actually pronounced how a British person would pronounce "Hatter" and "Hare."

0 comments: