BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

Bad Times...

That one time on the bus, this girl who frankly was a little gross came to the back and started talking to me. I was really weirded out, and trying to avoid small talk. Listening to my iPod didn't work to keep her away. Then State of Shock came on the radio, so I tried to take the conversation and said that I was glad they played that song on 89.9 (which was the station that was on) because they were among the few good bands on the station. So if you're ever in the Ottawa area, avoid 89.9; it sucks. Anyway, after my comment about "Money Honey," there was a brief awkward silence before she, unfortunately, started up again. Fortunately, we were almost in Crysler, which meant she was almost off the bus.


The aftermath of that resulted in when Katrina and I made up a great story about how we had been dating for nearly five years. Ange and Rebecca were in on it, too. It was a lot of fun, and very, very elaborate. We were kind of terrible people.

0 comments: