BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Apologies

Apologies, dear reader(s) (I'm being realistic, and accepting that there likely should be no S on the end of that word). I've been gone. Exams. Moving. That kind of stuff.
Anyway!
So! I'm bringing us back with a weekend. Ketchum Weekend. I decided to call it that because I'm bored and it's a weekend of Ash Koley (apparently a band, not a singer, and also apparently Canadian; w00t!) and Ash like Ash Ketchum.
Anyway!
I don't know how I know "Brighter at Night." Was it a free iTunes download? I want to say it's one from Starbucks, but I might just be making up memories...
Anyway!
Good song! But tomorrow's, which in my research I discovered was on So You Think You Can Dance but that's not how I know it, I think, is better.

0 comments: