BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Title

Text.

Kidding. I know, I'm hilarious. like both those times I made jokes about Cleon about a year apart, and they turned out to be the same joke.
Anyway, I'm going to say more in the text area than just "text," even if all I said in the title space was "title" (in case you didn't get that that was the joke I was making.
I heard this song on the preview for the film Morning Glory, and I was like, "Hey, good song."
And after much effort, I figured out it was called "Change of Seasons" by Sweet Thing. Then I went to download it, only to find out I had already done that (I don't know when), and it got lost in the fantastic organization (and that's not sarcasm) that is my iTunes and my Music folder.


("I'm sorry, are you being sarcastic? Canadians have a hard time recognizing it because we don't have a very big Jewish population." very sarcastically: "I'm not being sarcastic at all!" naïvely: "Great!")

0 comments: