BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oo-ee-oo

In grade nine art class (wow, that was a long time ago), Brenda, who sat next to me, would often pass the time by playfully beating me with the edge of her metal ruler. Sometimes she would even take my metal ruler (which had edges) and beat me with both. To escape, I fled to the counter-type thingy behind me by the wall. It was better there, anyway, 'cause a lot of the stuff we did was on big pieces of paper, and the table only had so much room. Sometimes my friend Brittany would come over, too, because the counter was nice and roomy. I hadn't met her before grade nine, but at that counter (and passing notes in English class) was where we really became good friends. Anyway, one day I had this song stuck in my head, so I started singing it, not even knowing it was called "Buddy Holly." Brittany, who was with me at the counter, started singing along. that particular event, actually, contributed to the giant crush I had on her at the time. But I digress. When we were done singing, I asked her who sang it, and she didn't know. Fortunately, my sister called home that night from university, and so I asked her. She told me Weezer. And yes, that is the correct answer.

0 comments: