BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Simply Horrified

So, once I heard my cousin singing "Woo Hoo" by The 5.6.7.8s. Now, that's not hard; the only lyrics are "woo" and "hoo." Oh, and a few "yeahs." And that in itself isn't particularly scary. But I was scared. Why? Glad you asked. You see, when this happened, my cousin was maybe... nine, or so? Now, the only place I had heard the song was in "Kill Bill Volume 1," right before the brutal bloody scene in which she slaughters The Crazy 88 then kills O'Ren Ishii. And I got really scared, because this kid was far too young to watch something like that. Timidly, and fearing what answer I might hear, I asked him where he heard the song. A wave of relief washed over me when he told me it was a Telus commercial, and I remembered that yes, this song had been on a Telus commercial.

0 comments: