BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

And So We Begin...

And So We Begin...
This month of August will be the Month of Live Lounge Covers! At the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge with Jo Whiley, various bands and musical artists are often guests. One requirement is that the guest does a cover of any song of their choice. I’ve compiled a list of some of my favourites, and will share them with you. I’ll start with the first Live Lounge cover I ever heard:
“Valerie” by The Zutons...



...as covered by Panic at the Disco.



Also covered by Amy Winehouse...



...and James Morrison.



These are three separate and very unique covers of the song. The Panic one is the first one I ever ever knew, et je l’adore! All these covers are great, though. Listen to them. All.

0 comments: